New and Noteworthy
Our students are making headlines, and we want to share all the great news with you. We will keep this page updated with important announcements, news stories, and student shout-outs. Please check back often, and help us celebrate our students’ many achievements.
Hondo Valley Public Schools is holding a bond election on Tuesday, November 5, 2019. The bond will address the following issues within the district:
- Install more security cameras and intercom speakers to improve student safety.
- Replace outdated and unreliable school servers.
- Replace roof and shop door for Ag building.
- Replace all scoreboards in the gym and on the football field.
- Install new HVAC units for all buildings.
- Improve plumbing in the gym.
Please see our bond election flyer for complete details on this important matter.
The Board of Education of the Hondo Valley Public School District No. 20 met in regular session, at the Hondo Valley School Multi-Purpose Room, Hondo, New Mexico, on July 15, 2019, at the hour of 6:00 p.m. For more information on the purpose of this meeting, please view the 2019 Hondo Valley PSD Bond Resolution document.
Please note that there will be a local school board election held this fall on November 5, 2019. The details on the election dates, election guide, and information on declaring your candidacy is now available. Please reference the documents below to learn everything you need to know.