Our Transportation Department is responsible for the safe and efficient transport of students and district employees. Our bus drivers follow all state regulations regarding school bus operation and traffic laws. You can rest easy knowing that your child’s safety is our top priority.
Riding the school bus is a privilege, not a right. We enforce bus rules to make travel to and from school as safe as possible. Please be aware that we monitor video and audio on all Hondo Valley buses to ensure our drivers and students abide by these rules.
- Do not throw objects inside or out of the bus.
- Noise should be at a level acceptable to both the driver and/or coaches.
- Keep the bus clean, and throw trash in the proper containers.
- Remain in your seat.
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
- No glass containers.
- Keep the aisle clear.
- Do not compromise the safety of yourself or others.
- Students will follow directions given by the bus driver and/or the coaches.
- The school, bus driver, and/or coaches are not responsible for personal items left unattended on the bus.